(not available yet)
provides functions to create a proper line or polygon topology (advanced analysis, fully automatic cleaning, building polygons from
- Cleaning Lines: cleaning of empty, self intersecting or incorrect lines, creation of missing and cleaning of incorrect intersection points (using fuzzy tolerance), deletion of overlapping line segments, deletion of useless pseudo nodes, visualization of node errors (dangle, pseudo, 'fuzzy' and 'hidden' nodes), sophisticated fully automatic snapping of dangling nodes, cleaning of 'overshots' and 'undershots' (preventing snapback polygons), removal of duplicated vertices, removal of points outside theme extent and at 0/0 coordinate (intersection and floating point errors of ArcView) and others.
- Cleaning Polygons: cleaning of collapsed or incorrect polygons ('pseudo islands'), deletion of overlapping areas, sophisticated deletion of small or narrow polygons and gaps (9 different methods to prevent or remove gaps), visualization of multiple islands and bottlenecks, removal of points outside theme extent and at 0/0 coordinate (intersection and floating point errors of ArcView) and others.
- Building Polygons: fast algorithm to build polygons from line themes (cleaned node-arc topology) including analysis of dangling, inclosed or corrupted arcs, 'hidden nodes' and 'pseudo islands', handling of complex and high order islands, calculation of island size and order (islands inside islands inside
- Coordinate Transformation: Truncate, Move and Project coordinates (including transformation of the geographic date with the Standard Molodensky and the 7 parameters Helmert Transformation - also working in ArcView
- Vertex Transformation: Smooth, Spline, Generalize, Densify and Flip line and polygon themes.