This function enables you to change the names of stored extents.
- Select extent(s) to rename: Choose the extents you want to rename. Only those extents that overlap with the view are available. If you press the Shift key while activating the function, all extents of the project are displayed.
- Name of the extent: The name of each chosen extent can be changed (if several extents are chosen, this dialog appears several times). If you don't enter a name but only a fixed scale (see below), the view will only be zoomed to the given scale - its extent is kept.
- Fix Scale at 1: If you activate this checkbox the scale of the extent will be fixed at this value (see Add Extents for further details).
- Adjust View Size: If you activate this checkbox the view will be resized to display the chosen extent exclusively. The aspect ratio of the view will be adjusted to the aspect ratio of the extent (see Add Extents for further details).
- Overwrite existing extent <name>?: If there already is an extent with the same name in the project, it can be replaced by clicking on the button. After clicking on the button, another name for the extent can be entered.
Note: In contrary to the extension Named Extents an extent is valid for all views of the project (not only for the active one). Renaming an extent takes effect in all other views too.
© 2003 WLM Klosterhuber & Partner OEG