Colors Palettize - Add new colors of the legends to the color palette
With Colors Palettize you can add the colors of a legend to the ArcView color palette (only the missing colors are added). Herewith the user defined colors can be used for other legends. This extended color palette can be saved in the Palette Manager of ArcView.
Click on the button to run the command. When finished, the status bar shows the number of the added colors.
The color palette will be opened automatically if at least one new color was added.
- The themes which colors are to be added must be active.
- Legend Colors: Defines which colors shall be added.
: Only foreground colors;
- Background: Only background colors;
- Outline: Only outline colors;
- All: All colors of the legend.
© 2003 WLM Klosterhuber & Partner OEG