Legend Save - Save several legends or colormap files
Legend Save saves the legends of all active themes with the same path and name as the data source (so called default legend).
- The themes which legends shall be saved must be active.
- For image themes an ARC/INFO colormap file (*.CLR), for all others an ArcView legend (*.AVL) is created.
- Save legend or color map file: If there is only one theme active a dialog window opens and path and name of the file can be defined Wenn (Vorgabe default: ist path and name of data source). Otherwise the legends will be saved in the same directory and with the same name as the data source for all themes without any dialogs.
- Replace existing legend file <name>: If a file is existing yet, the user is asked to overwrite it. If you click on it will be overwritten, if you click on it will be kept. By clicking all existing files will be overwritten without further verification.
- Click on the button to run the command. When finished, the status bar shows how many legends and colormap files were saved successfully, how many existing files were overwritten and how many files could not be saved (write protection, hard disc full, etc.).
© 2003 WLM Klosterhuber & Partner OEG