Legend Transfer - Transmit labels, symbols/colors or classes to other legends
Legend Transfer allows you the transfer of labels or symbols/colors of one legend to the related classes of the legend of other themes. Labels, symbols and colors of the non-identical class stay untouched.
- The target themes that shall receive new labels or symbols/colors must be active.
- Source Theme: From the list of the rest of the themes you can choose the source theme, i.e. the legend which values shall be transferred to the target themes.
- Transfer: Specifies which parts of the classes that exist in both legends shall be transmitted (the classification value must be identical in both themes.)
- None: None (only of use with the option Add Missing Classes - see below)
- Symbols: Only the symbols of the classes (symbols and colors)
- Labels: Only the labels of the classes
- Both: Symbols and labels
- Add Missing Classes: The classes missing in the source legend are added to the target legend. Existing classes stay unchanged.
- Click on the button to run the command. When finished, the status bar shows for how many themes the legend was transferred successfully and how many classes in the target legend were not found and therefore not transferred or added.
© 2003 WLM Klosterhuber & Partner OEG